Monday 22 December 2014

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Liner

I'm on a raving mission today ...before I say any of the useful features of this eyeliner please know that I absolutely LOOOOOVE IT!

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof eye liner


THE PRODUCT 

For £13, Stila Stay All Day is the easiest to apply over any eyeliner I've ever used. It's similar to the L'Oreal Super Slim Perfect Liner ...but better!

There are 15 shades to choose from but I opted for good old Intense Black as I was actively searching for an everyday liner. It claims to be waterproof and smudge proof!

If you follow my blog you'll know that the Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel has been my favourite for a while, but I think I've finally found something that exceeds it.

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof eye liner

APPLICATION

The product comes out of the pen soooo smoothly and is extremely easy to control - the colour effortlessly glides out. The tip is thin enough to create defined lines and precise flicks.
I would highly recommend this to someone who struggles with applying eyeliners!!

Not only was I very impressed with the ease of application but this eyeliner stayed on all day and all night (which included going to a bar and drinking into the early hours!). I didn't even have on my usual eye primer and this eyeliner still didn't budge or smudge. I was almost worried that I'd struggle to remove it but it came off fairly easily with a face wipe.

As I've not had this liner very long, I'm hoping the tip doesn't dry out like other similar style pen liners I've used. Fingers crossed.

I've not purchased any Stila products in a while ...well, since I was disappointed with their One Step Bronzer last year, but I feel excited again to try more things from this brand.

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Eyeliner


+Stila UK 

No comments:

Post a Comment