Monday 29 December 2014

My 30th Birthday - MOTD & OOTD



I'm officially the big THREE - ZERO. Wowzas! 

On my birthday eve I went out for an amazing meal in Aberdeen at Eat on the Green.
Other than my husbands flight from Manchester being delayed for 4 hours (damn you Flybe!!) and us almost missing the reservation, we had a great time.
Luckily I had primed well, so my makeup was still in tact. Phew. 






BIRTHDAY EVE MAKEUP:




Eyeshadow: NARS Eyeshadow Palette (And God Created The Woman)
Eyebrows: Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
Eyelashes: Velour (You Complete Me)
Lipstick: (As you can see from the pics I changed lipstick at the last minute) Bobbi Brown (Razzberry)


BIRTHDAY EVE OUTFIT:

I wore a dress from River Island, that I got in the sale for £10!!! ...I wore it with black leggings and black knee high boots.







HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...


I'm actually a bit of a bore when it comes to my birthday; I prefer an understated celebration (and as little attention as possible) so we went out for more food, opened presents, and ate cake. Perfect!



BIRTHDAY MAKEUP OF THE DAY:





Eyeshadow: Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash (Champagne)
Eyeliner: Stila Stay All Day (Black)
Eyebrows: HD Brows Pencil (Foxy)
Blusher: Benefit Rockateur
Lipstick: MAC Peach Blossom


BIRTHDAY OUTFIT OF THE DAY:



I wore a polka dot dress from H&M, cardigan coat from New Look and boots from Jones Boot Maker. 

Being a December baby isn't too bad at all. I love having Christmas, my birthday, and NYE all in the same week. I had a fantastic birthday with my parents and my hubby, and I'll be celebrating once again on my 'birthday present holiday' in a couple of weeks yay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment