Tuesday 2 December 2014

Cohorted Makeup Website - UK

Firstly, my posts have been a little few and far between of late as I'm in the process of moving house. Everyone knows that moving is a stressful time, so to cheer myself up I bought myself a little something (haha any excuse!). 

I bought the Bobbi Brown Raw Sugar Eyeshadow Shimmer Palette and a Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara for the bargain price of ....wait for it ....£23.75!!! + free postage and packaging!!!

Not only an AAAAMAZING price, but this palette isn't widely available in the UK. 

I bought these bargains from Cohorted.
If you haven't heard of it, it's a fairly new website that base their prices on group buying; so the more people out there that enter in to a Cohort, the cheaper the final price everyone pays! I received a 56% discount on my purchase which I think you'll agree is huge. 

Not only that but the website also offer loyalty points with purchases, that can be collected and then converted into money to make your future shopping bill even cheaper. 

I will hopefully receive my goodies soon, and I'll put up a post with swatches and review when I can. I'm not sure if I'll have the internet in my new home next week, so apologies in advance for my lack of posts.

Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment