Friday 13 February 2015

Big Lips NO Injections - FULLIPS REVIEW



If you haven't seen or heard about Kylie Jenners lips recently then where have you been???!

The trend for big lips has truly blown up over the past few years, not only with lip injections on the rise but there has also been a huge surge in lip-liner products being made and sold, and countless blogger tutorials on this subject.

I'm personally not overly-concerned about the size of my lips - they aren't extremely thin but they aren't big either. I do over-line them every so often to create a slightly fuller effect when I'm wearing lipstick but I try my best to make this look natural. Sometimes I find it tricky and time consuming, so I was searching Google for alternative lip enhancers, when I came across FULLIPS.

Fullips Review UK

FULLIPS DEVICES:

So the idea is that you put the enhancer over your lips and suck the air out to create a suction effect. After 15-20 seconds you remove the device and your lips will be bigger hurray! The results are only temporary and claim to last up to 4 hours. If you're in the US you can purchase through the Fullips website, but if you're UK (or international) then you can buy them through the Fullips Ebay store.


There are three sizes to choose from:

1. SMALL OVAL:


small oval fullips review UK

My thoughts: I really like this size even though I initially blanked it as I thought it was just for people who had very very thin lips. If you want a more natural look and you just want to give your lips a slight boost then this one does just that. However, you can use it to build up a more enhanced look by using it on one lip at a time or by using it vertically to target the cupids bow. So all in all this is the most versatile and probably my favourite out of the three.



2. MEDIUM OVAL:

Medium Oval Fullips Review UK

My thoughts: Ok so based on the information guide around purchasing, this was the one that seemed most ideal for me as I have small - medium sized lips naturally. Unfortunately this is the one I really struggle to use; I find it so difficult to get the suction right that I made an error in pressing it hard on my face which resulted in red marks all around my mouth. Totally my fault but never the less I wasn't very impressed.
If I had followed the recommendations and bought just this size, this would definitely be a negative and disappointing review right now. The only saving grace is that I received all three. I can use this one vertically but seeing as the small oval does that as well, I'm not sure how much use I'll get out of this one.



3. LARGE ROUND:

Large Round Fullips Review UK

My thoughts: This really does make a big difference! The first time I used it I couldn't believe my eyes; it looked as though I'd just had lip injections! As I have small - medium size lips naturally I wasn't even sure if I would be able to use this one, but actually I find that the round shape makes it easier to create a suction effect. If you're looking to create a more dramatic look or if you already have plump lips to begin with, I would recommend this size.



BEFORE FULLIPS:

BEFORE AND AFTER FULLIPS


AFTER FULLIPS - SMALL OVAL:

In the last two images I'm wearing MAC See Sheer lipstick

SMALL OVAL FULLIPS
AFTER SMALL OVAL FULLIPS
after small oval fullips
after small oval fullips



AFTER FULLIPS - MEDIUM OVAL:

In the last two images I'm wearing MAC See Sheer lipstick:

MEDIUM OVAL FULLIPS REVIEW UK
After Medium Fullips
After medium fullips UK
AFTER Medium Fullips



AFTER FULLIPS - LARGE ROUND:

In the last two images I'm wearing MAC See Sheer lipstick:

FULLIPS LARGE ROUND REVIEW UK
FULLIPS LARGE ROUND AFTER
FULLIPS LARGE ROUND BEFORE AND AFTER
FULLIPS BEFORE AND AFTER LARGE ROUND
BIG LIPS BEFORE AND AFTER


COMPARISON:


Fullips before and after UK review


MY VERDICT - THE PROS AND CONS:

There's no doubt that Fullips works; not only were my lips bigger but I was able to get them to pretty much twice the size within 30 seconds.
I found that after 1 hour my lips had reduced in size dramatically but they remained slightly fuller for approximately 3 hours in total. Although I was aware that the results wear off, I couldn't help but feel disappointed at the short time frame in which they start deflating.

I did take it out with me to a friends dinner party with the intention to discreetly keep my lips inflated all night long but I struggled to sneak off with the device in hand without people noticing. I also made the school boy error of wearing red lipstick, which I would have had to remove in order to use the Fullips, and then reapply again with lipliner etc etc. It all seemed too much of a hassle so in the end I didn't bother.

Having said all of that, I have used at least one of the enhancers every single day over the past week and it's kind of addictive. I've enjoyed the way that I'm able to create different looks, whether that's a slightly fuller and natural effect or absolutely massive gigantic lips, which makes this fun to experiment with and also suitable for a lot of people out there depending on what they want to achieve.

I am actually able to make my lips even bigger than photographed by using the enhancer for 40 - 50 seconds but that means going against what the company recommend so I didn't feel that I should show the results as part of this review. If you do want to see some BIIIIIG lips by all means visit my Instagram page.

I would say that if you are someone who likes to change up your look, and aren't too fussed about having permanently bigger lips then this is something you should consider. It's especially great for those who can't afford to get fillers done every 6 - 12 months or someone who doesn't want to have fillers at all.


NATURAL LIP ENHANCERS UK


HELP USING FULLIPS - THE TECHNIQUE:

So the very first time I opened the boxes and attempted to use each device I was bewildered at how difficult it seemed! I really struggled to create any suction at all. I tried adding some water around the outside of the device but this didn't help. I watched YouTube videos, read tutorials, but still couldn't get it right.
After lots of practise and trying it in different positions I think I've finally got it. I still have some difficulty at times but I find that having nothing on my skin (pre-makeup) and some lip balm on the lips appears to help. I've also adopted a slightly different technique in that as soon as I feel suction I pull it off my lips immediately and re-do this over and over for about 20 seconds.
There's also some helpful tips and videos on the Fullips website, not to mention countless videos on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment